By Imam Iftikhar al Azhari
Saturday 20th July - After Asr Salaah (Jama'ah 815pm)
Brothers and Sisters welcome (Segregation Panel)
An indepth and analytical look at one of the most often recited chapters in the Holy Qur’an.
Surah Ikhlaas is the 112th chapter in the Qur’an and refers quintessentially to the oneness of Allah Ta’ala (Tawheed). Many consider this chapter as sufficient for ones complete belief in Allah.
It is narrated that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said to his Companions, "Can any of you recite one third of the Qur’an in a night?"
This was quite difficult for them to do and so they asked, “Who can do that, O Messenger of Allah?”
He said, "Qul-HuwAllahu-Ahad, Allahus-samad [Surah al-Ikhlaas], is one-third of the Qur'an."
By Shaykh Thaqib Mahmood
Saturday 6th July
2pm - 5pm
Brothers & Sisters welcome (segregation panel)
An informative lecture covering the essential aspects of fasting, what breaks ones fast, what is permissible & impermissible as well as a cursory look at the deeper meaning of this blessed month.
This will be followed by a short Q & A session and light refreshments.
On Wedneday 26th June, after Maghrib salaah, an invitation was extended to all the masjids and Islamic Institutions in the immediate West London area (primarily Hounslow & Ealing). It was an event intended to whole hearted thank those organisations who sincerely supported ASCC from the outset.
The following institutes were invited and respresentatives were present on this ausipious occasion:
1) West London Muslim Centre - (WLMC) Khalid Rehman
2) HAAYA - Suhel Miah
3) Umar Guest House Musalla - Azhar Khan
4) Hounslow Jamia Masjid - Shafiq Rehman
5) Darul Ikhlas - Imam Ifthikhar Daad Al Azhary - Unable to attend, apologies sent.
6) WLSIS - Unable to attend, apologies sent.
7) PWA - Ata Chaudhry
8) Masjid Hidaya - Hassam Sikander
9) Ashford Bengali Muslim Association - Abdul Mateen - Unable to attend, apologies sent.
10) Islamic Integration Centre (Staines Road Masjid) - Unable to attend.
11) Masjid Sunna (Cranford) - Unable to attend.
12) Al Furqaan Islamic & Cultural Centre - Mohammed Ali
13) HIRA - Mohammed Bari Chairman
14) The Centre for Spirituality & Cultural Advancement (CSCA) - Feltham - Unable to attend.
15) Medina Islamic Mission - Unable to attend.
ASCC gifted all representatives with the recent publication of 'The Islam Guide' hardback book, published by Exhibition Islam.
ASCC Events page - live updates!